Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

I want an electric guitar!

I borrowed a firend's electric guitar and was playing along to some of my favourite songs tonight, while listening to the tunes via headphones! Awesome! Now I know I really want an electric guitar. I'm so used to playing accoustic, but electric opens up such a new world of options!

Oh I also had a bash on the drums while listening to music via headphones! Cool....

hahaha

how's the fx board?

Since light travels faster than sound,
people appear bright until you hear them speak.

oh haven't tried it yet... having too much fun on the guitar

ST, I'm in the same boat! Right now I'm bashing on a friend's wicked looking imitation Gibson SG as I narrow down my choices. I've given up on semi-hollow bodies as I've found the solid bodies more versatile.

I'm most likely going for this Korean-made LP knockoff as I've read good things about the brand.

Having a hard time deciding on a practice amp and effects - might go with this 30 watter which has built-in analog modeling and is foot-switchable.

Nice axe slej! And for the money, you can't beat a Behringer! Twice the features at half the price! Big Grin

Hey ST - hurry up!!! Let's go shopping!!!

God has placed me on earth to accomplish certain things.
Right now, I am so far behind that I will never die.

Yes, let's! Smile

So howz the guitar business?

Who's bought a new one?

Who hasnt?

Hello?

:/

Cave canem

Not yet... I borrowed a friend's for yesterday's church service. It was awesome!

Maybe I'll put one down on my Christmas list... Smile

Haha, my wife just gave me the ok to buy a new electric guitar! It's shopping time this weekend! Smile

> Wife: I've decided you can buy your guitar
> Me: What?
> Wife: Just say woohoo before I change my mind
> Me: Woohoo!

Can't argue with that! Smile

Yes but what does she want?

man StudioJ, you're easily one of the smartest people I've met... you run a good business, found a girl who can frame a shot (and is easy on the eye.. I'm just sayin....)... and now, face with ST's excitement on his guitar, you've seen through the charade and asked what she wants. I think we'd be wise to learn from him, I fear he's had a tool shed or two torn down by the promised dreams of a diamond necklace Smile

Camera: Nikon D70
Level: Eager Amateur
Area of speciality: Sceneries
Area of Learning: Portraiture

Hey just let me bask in my joyful innocence a little bit longer ok? lol... Big Grin

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by NT73
Oct 19, 2011, 06:26