Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Graffitti

I took this graffiti under a bridge in Keynsham Bristol. I liked the colours & shape. Taken with a canon 10-22 efs lens.

If this were my shot, I would be delighted with it. Cheers, Jeff

It is very interesting! Thanks for sharing!

Barbara - Life is what you make of it!

Is that Keynsham spelt K.E.Y.N.S.H.A.M.: Keynsham, Bristol, Mr Bachelor? Smile

Very, very good capture and the colour rendition is just as I would have expected. It looks as if you lifted the ambient with a little 'fill in' flash, am I right? Spot on, and well done.

Regards.

Phil.

(Jun 16, 2014, 12:35)Phil J Wrote:  Is that Keynsham spelt K.E.Y.N.S.H.A.M.: Keynsham, Bristol, Mr Bachelor? :)

Very, very good capture and the colour rendition is just as I would have expected. It looks as if you lifted the ambient with a little 'fill in' flash, am I right? Spot on, and well done.

Regards.

Phil.

Yes it is that Keynsham of Radio Luxemburg fame. There is no flash used but I did lift it slightly with levels in photoshop. Thanks for your comments.

Very nice shot with very nice colours.

(May 27, 2014, 07:00)webber Wrote:  I took this graffiti under a bridge in Keynsham Bristol. I liked the colours & shape. Taken with a canon 10-22 efs lens.

The railing leads into.......nothing.
A leading line needs to go somewhere.
I find the slight tilt to the trees in the back causes uneasiness in my eyes.

Valley of the Sun, Arizona
D2Xs, D200's, D100's, LightRoom, CS-CC
2HowardsPhoto.biz

(Jul 13, 2014, 17:37)Wall-E Wrote:  
(May 27, 2014, 07:00)webber Wrote:  I took this graffiti under a bridge in Keynsham Bristol. I liked the colours & shape. Taken with a canon 10-22 efs lens.

The railing leads into.......nothing.
A leading line needs to go somewhere.
I find the slight tilt to the trees in the back causes uneasiness in my eyes.

Thanks, I will take your comments on board.