Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

HI Im New here!!! Good day from Argentina for everyone!!!

Im from Argentina, I love photography. I am a amateur photographer for now but I would like to became in a professional photographer. I love nature and the outdoors, I love traveling and of course I always take my camera with me. I hope to meet new friends and share information about the photo.

Thanks

Vic

Vic,

A big welcome for the United States! Nice to meet you and have you here in the digital photography forums! We look forward to hearing more and seeing some of your work, when you are ready to share!

Barbara - Life is what you make of it!

Welcome Vic
[/size][/font]
Im from Argentina, I love photography. I am a amateur photographer for now but I would like to became in a professional photographer. I love nature and the outdoors, I love traveling and of course I always take my camera with me. I hope to meet new friends and share information about the photo.

Thanks

Vic
[/quote]

Stan - welcome to the forums! We are glad that you are here with us!

Barbara - Life is what you make of it!

(Apr 10, 2013, 13:35)Barbara G. Wrote:  Vic,

A big welcome for the United States! Nice to meet you and have you here in the digital photography forums! We look forward to hearing more and seeing some of your work, when you are ready to share!

Thanks!! I was traveling in the United States, I have good memories and good pictures of your country, you have a great country to visit!!!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by PhotoPlay
Sep 11, 2013, 00:52