Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Hagimit Falls, Samal Island: An Intimate Afternoon

Now the Idea is to explore! Its my 2nd time here in Davao, Philippines and as soon as I finished my case, I'm off to Samal Island. My destination is a good 30 minute barge ride from the pier, another 30-40 minute bus drive to Penaplata and upon reaching the terminal it's another 20 minute motorcycle (habal-habal) ride into the heart of Samal. The travel going there is all worth it as I just witnessed another nature's wonder! With that in mind let me present to you an Intimate Afternoon at Hagimit Falls, Samal Island Davao.Smile

#1 HAGIMIT

ISO 50/ 17mm/ f22/ 8"/ CPL/ ND GRAD .9 SE/ RT/ TP
[Image: 3816461493_ee3735a96f_b.jpg]

This must be my favorite part of Hagimit! The water is so cool and the rocks here are really unique! Hence, giving this awesome white water formation! It just tops my list over Kawasan, Mantayupan, Katibawasan, and the other Falls I've been to!Smile

#2 MILKYWAY
ISO 50/ 17mm/ f22/ 3"/ CPL/ REVERSE ND GRAD.9 SE/ RT/ TP/
[Image: 3816905407_b277f1d692_b.jpg]

The cliff at the back towers many feet above from where I'm standing! i was just in awe by looking at it!

#3 COMEDOWN
ISO 50/ 17mm/ f22/ 4"/ CPL
[Image: 3832938744_556b495d2c_b.jpg]

Great Images, Welcome to Shuttertalk.

Hi Gorio, welcome to the Shuttertalk. What a great photographs! So beautiful. Thank you for sharing,

With my love,
nia

“There are no rules for good photographs, there are only good photographs.”

Ansel Adams

Hi Gorio,

Lovely work. I am married to a someone from Lanao del Norte. Are you living in Mindanao - or only visiting?

Cheers,

Chris

Canon stuff.

Wedding Shooter Wrote:Hi Gorio,

Lovely work. I am married to a someone from Lanao del Norte. Are you living in Mindanao - or only visiting?

Cheers,

Chris
hey chris! im only visiting here im originally from Manila. thanks for dropping by wedding shooter. maybe you and your wife can visit the Pearl of the Orient soon! all the best!Smile

Beautiful! Love the silky smooth water. Gorgeous colour as well.

By the way my wife is from Manila too. Welcome to Shuttertalk!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by EdMak
Oct 31, 2018, 03:49
Last Post by webber
Oct 10, 2018, 12:45