Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Hanky The Dog

Since I'm working from home, having a dog around is a great thing - he makes me actually stand up and leave the house Big Grin

I don't have my own dog, but am working with animals that need training or socialization. Yeah, I just want to brag a bit with a new dog in the house Big Grin

Meet Hanky The Dog (future service dog):

[Image: 8395675403_2828ce44b9_z.jpg]

'Hanky' sounds like a butch dog, thats a bit of a wimp. Hank and Hanky. [Image: smiley-laughing024.gif]

Lumix LX5.
Canon 350 D.+ 18-55 Kit lens + Tamron 70-300 macro. + Canon 50mm f1.8 + Manfrotto tripod, in bag.

Awww he looks very sweet! Maybe he will motivate you to take pics on his walks (hint hint). Love seeing your pics Korry!

(Jan 20, 2013, 07:36)NT73 Wrote:  'Hanky' sounds like a butch dog, thats a bit of a wimp. Hank and Hanky. [Image: smiley-laughing024.gif]

Yeah, he wasn't too happy with the name, but he'll have to live with it Big Grin

(Jan 20, 2013, 12:36)BrandyMaeD Wrote:  Awww he looks very sweet! Maybe he will motivate you to take pics on his walks (hint hint). Love seeing your pics Korry!

Thank you Brandy Smile I promise I'll do my best to stop forgetting to take my camera to the walk Shy

I don't know if I'm more impressed with the camera or the pup. I have a weak spot for golden retrievers, and the photo really captured a nice look in his eyes! Congrats on your work and the photo Smile

Thank you, kNox Shy