Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Happy Trail ( 2 )

Here is another road that i took . Hope yall like . Any c/c is welcome .

[Image: Happy%20Trails%202.jpg]

Thanks for looking ..... Shawn

Canon 20d and a few cheap lenses ..

It is our job as photographers to show people what they saw but didnt realize they saw it ......

Nice processing, that is some crazy green!

Really nice colour contrast between the road and trees. How did you get the green so vibrant?

“Look, I'm not an intellectual - I just take pictures.” - Helmut Newton.

WhoaaatrippydudeBig Grin

All my stuff is here: www.doverow.com
(Just click on the TOP RIGHT buttons to take you to my Image Galleries or Music Rooms!)
My band TRASHVILLE, in which I'm lead guitarist: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z6mU6qaNx08

Thanks yall,

navis , i ran a action on this shot called Shays Rich Color Landscape ( yea i know actions are cheating but they are much better than my post processing work ) . Then i played with the opacity and did some hue and saturation adjustments . And probably a few more minor things .

Whoaaatrippydude LOL ...... i think that sums it all up LOL ..

......... Shawn

It is our job as photographers to show people what they saw but didnt realize they saw it ......

A bit over saturated to my eye?

Alastair says "Visit My Blog?"

I like your pp on this.

A small quibble. When I see a shot with great leading lines like this, my eye immediately goes to the spot that the leading lines are leading to. When I don't see anything there, I feel vaguely dissatisfied. Imagine how great this shot would be if there were a person walking or cycling or something at the end of the path?

Toad Wrote:Imagine how great this shot would be if there were a person walking or cycling or something at the end of the path?
I had the same thought while i was shooting this shot. There wasnt any one around to wait on LOL . I will keep an eye on this place and see what i can some up with ...

yes alastair this is a bit over saturated , as i was trying to get a mix between the real and surreal .

.......... Shawn

I like a lot this place, and your picture Shawn. Now I understand your picture with the color... sometimes when you are there is everything so green. And I see it as your feeling of reproducing a pleasant experience, that makes the post processing a bit stronger...

Oh, nothing scientific, probably a crazy thought of me... but I see it this way... Smile

A work of art which did not begin in emotion is not art.
Paul Cezanne

Thanks Irma ,

I am glad that you understand the picture. This place is one of the most relaxing places to walk . All you hear are the birds from the lake and all the trees blowing in the wind .

....... Shawn

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Phil J
Jul 20, 2015, 09:23
Last Post by snaphappy
Dec 3, 2014, 11:25