Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Harvest

Taken the other day near Tetbury. It's in the same county as me, Gloucestershire, but is close to the Wiltshire border.
With the (seemingly permanently affixed) 21mm.
Interestingly, I shot straight into the sun, deliberately trying to induce flare...but it just didn't want to know!

...Creative way of cauterizing one's retina anyway...:|

[Image: 2394colweb.jpg]

All my stuff is here: www.doverow.com
(Just click on the TOP RIGHT buttons to take you to my Image Galleries or Music Rooms!)
My band TRASHVILLE, in which I'm lead guitarist: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z6mU6qaNx08

Very nice image, those clouds on the right side are amazing. I can't imagine how big the reflector must have been to add the fill light on the nearest hay bale, too.

matthewpiers.com • @matthewpiers | robertsonphoto.blogspot.com | @thewsreviews • thewsreviews.com

Great point of view, Zig. The 21 really makes these landscapes open up to the viewer...

A terrific image with beautiful colours.

As for your retina ... Drive what you like, mine's an astra. Big Grin

Lumix LX5.
Canon 350 D.+ 18-55 Kit lens + Tamron 70-300 macro. + Canon 50mm f1.8 + Manfrotto tripod, in bag.

This certainly has a magical storybook vibe to it, and that's such a fantastic sky which really feels 3D.

Adrian Broughton
My Website: www.BroughtonPhoto.com.au
My Blog: blog.BroughtonPhoto.com.au
You can also visit me on Facebook!
"Everything should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler." - Einstein.

Matthew, I confess you are developing an endearing waggishness, sir. Wink
Many thanks all.
Seriously, I had to add a touch of diffusion(to which I'm now heartily averse) because of brushmarks in dodging, and I confess this image would not stand up as a large print.

All my stuff is here: www.doverow.com
(Just click on the TOP RIGHT buttons to take you to my Image Galleries or Music Rooms!)
My band TRASHVILLE, in which I'm lead guitarist: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z6mU6qaNx08

I saw that you posted some pictures the other day but I really didn't have the time to see them. I am happy to see them now. It is beautiful! As it was said the sky is lovely!... Smile

A work of art which did not begin in emotion is not art.
Paul Cezanne

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Don Schaeffer
Jul 29, 2010, 08:39