Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Hi All Photographers

I have been lurking and learning; I am a resurrected amateur from the days of film and have been swimming against the tide for many years, but I took the plunge and bought a digital camera. As I'm old and not so nimble I selected the Panasonic Lumix FZ200. The idea of hauling heavy camera gear and multiple lenses around is beyond me, I regret to say. So I'm relying on you young experts to guide my faltering steps in the world of digital everything. No photos to show you yet as I have been housebound. Later I hope to bore you to death with endless happy snaps - I kid you not!

In the days of medium format 120 film and a light meter I could manage to find my way around. Hands up please if you know what that is. WOW! There are a lot of old school people here. Oh! I have to tell you where I am from: Hertfordshire in the east of England. Nice to meet you all. Sad

Hello and welcome to the photography forums! I am familiar with 120 film and what a light meter is. I can't say I have actually used a light meter in my lifetime, but have seen them used by some members in the family. My dad also spent many years using old cameras in his days. Welcome and make yourself at home here!

Barbara - Life is what you make of it!

Thank you for your kind remarks, Barbara.

Welcome. I can put both hands up!! Ed.

To each his own!

Pleased to meet you Chip. Plenty of help on here. Enjoy !
Mike.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Barbara G.
Oct 3, 2012, 06:50