Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

High Voltage

Hey Yall ,

Sorry ive been away so long . Things have gotten nuts for me , and i havent really had the time to shoot much . Although i did manage to sneek out the other night and shoot some lightning . Any c/c is welcome ....

[Image: _MG_6931%20copy.jpg]

[Image: _MG_6936%20copy%202.jpg]

[Image: _MG_6941%20copy%202.jpg]

..........Thanks for looking ........ Shawn

Canon 20d and a few cheap lenses ..

It is our job as photographers to show people what they saw but didnt realize they saw it ......

Your hands are shakin' Big Grin

Lumix LX5.
Canon 350 D.+ 18-55 Kit lens + Tamron 70-300 macro. + Canon 50mm f1.8 + Manfrotto tripod, in bag.

Good shots

Nikon D3100 with Tokina 28-70mm f3.5, (I like to use a Vivitar .43x aux on the 28-70mm Tokina), Nikkor 10.5 mm fisheye, Quanteray 70-300mm f4.5, ProOptic 500 mm f6.3 mirror lens. http://donschaefferphoto.blogspot.com/

Great to see you again!! Smile

Excellent catch on these ones Shawn. May I ask why did you convert them bw?

Look forward to seeing more pictures of yours... Wink

A work of art which did not begin in emotion is not art.
Paul Cezanne

Hey, nice to see you again...I know the feeling. Nice pix!

All my stuff is here: www.doverow.com
(Just click on the TOP RIGHT buttons to take you to my Image Galleries or Music Rooms!)
My band TRASHVILLE, in which I'm lead guitarist: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z6mU6qaNx08

Thanks yall , there should be more to come and hopefrlly better ..

Irma the reasons that i converted them to b/w was mainly the colors in the sky were sooooo " blah " and i figured they would be a little more dramatic . Not sure they are but it was my thinking .

Thanks again ....... Shawn

Canon 20d and a few cheap lenses ..

It is our job as photographers to show people what they saw but didnt realize they saw it ......

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post