Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Hola Amigos!! :)

So, after many weeks of hard work and a 23 hours journey I am finally back home.... Smile

I have had the chance to look at some of your post, and saw beautiful pictures, read about great news and saw new members as well... I am so happy to be with you all in Shuttertalk again... Smile

About pictures from Mexico... there was not enough time for pictures, we had really bad weather most of the time and lots of things to do too.... Sad I have just few pictures from Michoacan I will show you, as soon as I can work with them. At the moment I have lots to do at home... Sad

Thanks so much for your good wishes for my trip to Mexico...You are really great!!... Smile

NT Thanks so much for you post about the Hurricane Dean in Mexico. Thanks God, everything was fine with my family. My daughter had a bit of problems since she lives in Chiapas, and there were heavy rains there... However, she and her family didn't have any problems with floods... Smile

I will try to catch up with all your post in the following days, I want to see them all!! Smile

A work of art which did not begin in emotion is not art.
Paul Cezanne

Welcome back Irma - glad you are all safe.

Canon stuff.

Welcome back Irma. We missed you.

Really pleased you are all safe, and nice to have you back.Smile

Lumix LX5.
Canon 350 D.+ 18-55 Kit lens + Tamron 70-300 macro. + Canon 50mm f1.8 + Manfrotto tripod, in bag.

Welcome back Irma , you have been missed ...

....... Shawn

Canon 20d and a few cheap lenses ..

It is our job as photographers to show people what they saw but didnt realize they saw it ......

Welcome back, I'm sure G is happy to have you back too. did he have a chance to go to Mexico too?
Looking forward to your pics!

Uli

Thanks so much my friends for your warm welcome. I also missed you all.

Uli, I was in Mexico city most of the time, but with lots of things to do.... Sad No chance at all to go the The Blue House (Frida Kahlo's home) or Bellas Artes to see the best exhibition ever of Frida Kahlo... Sad
The good thing is that at least I finished everything I had to do and there won't be any other working trip to Mexico.... Smile Well, that is what I was promised... Rolleyes

A work of art which did not begin in emotion is not art.
Paul Cezanne