Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

How often do you go online?

Out of interest - how often do you go online and how long are you on for? These days I'm pretty much online the whole day. Having the internet "always on" in the office is such a convenience... Big Grin

I'm online once every few minutes, and once I'm on, I could be on for up to 8 hours at a time.

Most of my work is online, All the Honda documentation is done online.

I'd say I am actively online 6-9 hours a day. Sat in front of a computer for a couple more than that. While I was waiting for my work permit I would be online 12-16 hours a day.

If I'm home and not sleeping, I'm online.
16 hours a day, usually.

Most days for about an hour each morning then about an hour in the evening. I might occasionally go online briefly (5-10 minutes) a couple of times between if I'm expecting email or other communication.

There are occasional days when I spend longer online if I'm searching for something specific - but I try to limit online time and I also try to limit my time sitting at the computer ......... because my current back problems are due to spending too long at the computers and also spending that time sitting in a poor position.

Pol

Sort of daily, but irregular. My sessions are too long really, but as the weather warms I will be missing more. Especially weekends...kite flying meetings, holidays in the sun, travel, eating, drinking.

Lumix LX5.
Canon 350 D.+ 18-55 Kit lens + Tamron 70-300 macro. + Canon 50mm f1.8 + Manfrotto tripod, in bag.

Hehe, yeah, I definitely spend too much time in front of a computer - the curse of being an IT professional. I just noticed today that my skin is way too pale... Big Grin

I'm retired and am on and off all day but from 10 pm to midnight I'm on full time.

The rest of the time I will probably be Photoshop'n.

Rene

To be heard, you must be seen.

NT73 Wrote:Sort of daily, but irregular. My sessions are too long really, but as the weather warms I will be missing more. Especially weekends...kite flying meetings, holidays in the sun, travel, eating, drinking.
Tell us more about kite flying meetings.
And the drinking.
I'm very interested.

I just spent an hour writing and picking pics and lost it before submitting Sad so as the sun is out I will come back later. Smile

Lumix LX5.
Canon 350 D.+ 18-55 Kit lens + Tamron 70-300 macro. + Canon 50mm f1.8 + Manfrotto tripod, in bag.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by matthew
Dec 18, 2010, 15:16
Last Post by Zig
Oct 24, 2010, 17:27