Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

I Love You Baby

"You're just too good to be true.
Can't take my eyes off you
I love you babyyyyyy"

This is one of my favurite songs and they played for me last Saturday Night Smile My husband and his musician friends had a performance in a night club, and I was with them all day long, (sure with my camera). It was a new experiment for me to take some pictures during their performance. But I know, I am not a professional one and even it wasn't easy without dancing to take pictures or without taking pictures to dance Smile

Anyway, this is me, crazy Nia and her shots from last Saturday Night,

1)
[Image: 46a2.jpg]

2)
[Image: 70a2.jpg]

3)
[Image: 72a2.jpg]

4)
[Image: 74a2.jpg]

Thank you,
with my love,
nia

“There are no rules for good photographs, there are only good photographs.”

Ansel Adams

I don't remember to have had the chance to take pictures in a place like this one, with this kind of light conditions. I find it very difficult! You did well... specially if you were also dancing... Wink

A work of art which did not begin in emotion is not art.
Paul Cezanne

Irma Wrote:I don't remember to have had the chance to take pictures in a place like this one, with this kind of light conditions. I find it very difficult! You did well... specially if you were also dancing... Wink
....Smile yes, dear Irma, you should have seen me Smile I was dancing, I was taking their pictures and also I was in eye contact with my husband Smile
He was playing for me! and yes, I did something with my camera, I am glad you liked them, this is so nice at the end to hear this.

Thank you dear Irma,
with my love,
nia

“There are no rules for good photographs, there are only good photographs.”

Ansel Adams

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Korry
Jan 27, 2014, 13:49
Last Post by Phil J
Nov 20, 2013, 19:04