Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

I'll Show You My Tree If You'll Show Me Yours

In between sessions I snapped a treetop pic. I have a tree addiction btw. And I'm sure I'll get a million comments about my over editing haha.

(Dec 3, 2012, 11:54)BrandyMaeD Wrote:  In between sessions I snapped a treetop pic. I have a tree addiction btw. And I'm sure I'll get a million comments about my over editing haha.

Trees, huh? I have, well, let's say, quite few of those Big Grin

Love the second one Smile

I actually like both of them. They give the viewer a different sense when looking at each one! Thanks for sharing!

Barbara - Life is what you make of it!

I looooove the first one, the crisp white against the blue sky is really stunning! the second one seems a bit overdone, I would lose the frame or vignetting because it's a bit distracting...

I like the effect of the first one. Very christmassy or seasonal, and the leaves looking like silver.

Lumix LX5.
Canon 350 D.+ 18-55 Kit lens + Tamron 70-300 macro. + Canon 50mm f1.8 + Manfrotto tripod, in bag.

Hmmmm, I like the first one best, they're both busy shots but the first one pulls it off nicely, I think it's the blue of the sky serving as a base for the monochromatic foliage...

I'm going to go with the first one, it's more... lifelike, I think. Smile

Oh! Those are both beautiful in such different ways! Thanks for posting a TREE thread, I am soooooo addicted to shooting trees. They are full of beauty and feel so sacred. I don't get to experience them in all four seasons here in Florida but I have plenty of fun with them as a personal photographic project. Please post more of your tree pictures! I would love to see them!
Lori

(Dec 10, 2012, 06:56)Photopro Wrote:  Oh! Those are both beautiful in such different ways! Thanks for posting a TREE thread, I am soooooo addicted to shooting trees. They are full of beauty and feel so sacred. I don't get to experience them in all four seasons here in Florida but I have plenty of fun with them as a personal photographic project. Please post more of your tree pictures! I would love to see them!
Lori

YAYYYYY!!!! Another tree addict! Are you on Flickr? I'm in a group just for tree lovers lol.

Thank you ALL for the comments! I really enjoy reading what you all think and your suggestions. Smile

YAYYYYY!!!! Another tree addict! Are you on Flickr? I'm in a group just for tree lovers lol.
[/quote]

I am not in that group but have looked through the work often - I love it - maybe once I find my photo CD's I will post all the tree pics on there. I moved not that long ago and most of my work is in boxes in storage. I do have some of my phone cam stuff on this computer and will try to find some to post here and there!!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by webber
Oct 6, 2018, 09:53