Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

I'm thick!

... or maybe I really am senile 'cos I've only just noticed the highlighted line that tells me I had 3 messages waiting (since Aug 16th)

Also, I've only just noticed that link, at the top, that leads me to the new posts since my last visit. I'm the geriatric bozo who's been scrolling down the homepage, or relying on email notifications soze I knew what was new Rolleyes

I need jet-propelled Zimmer to get me up to speed Big Grin

GrannoGeek (aka Polly) Big Grin

Ah Pol!

It's when your short-term memory goes, that you really :o :/ What was I saying???

Cave canem

lol... hey a few of the others have pointed out that the link is too inconspicuous, so apologies for that. As of this morning, I've made it highlighted in yellow - so hopefully it'll be a bit more visible... Big Grin

shuttertalk Wrote:lol... hey a few of the others have pointed out that the link is too inconspicuous, so apologies for that. As of this morning, I've made it highlighted in yellow - so hopefully it'll be a bit more visible... Big Grin

Good thinking ST. Actually - it was the yellow highliting that drew my attention to it. Cool

Polly

Polly Wrote:
shuttertalk Wrote:lol... hey a few of the others have pointed out that the link is too inconspicuous, so apologies for that. As of this morning, I've made it highlighted in yellow - so hopefully it'll be a bit more visible... Big Grin

Good thinking ST. Actually - it was the yellow highlight that drew my attention to it. Cool

Polly

Ah... technology... it works! Big Grin

I havn't noticed it yet, I don't have any messages to notice it on, =P

Gear:
3 x GoPro Cameras
1 x Canon S100
1 x Nikon D5100
1 x Sony DSC-TX10
Apple MacBook Pro 15" (Retina Display)

"What do you want to pack today?"

haha, just sent one to you.