Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Icicles

Taken 8+ yeas ago, first digital, 1.1M Pixels, but, stupidly, it's switch on default was .8 M Pix. No rear screen, 2 point focus. Basic.

This is a broken down pipe on a near building, bad winter. Ed.

Attached Files Image(s)

Ed,

You're making me shiver with all these high quality winter scenes you're putting up. Brilliant photography as ever from you, we wouldn't expect anything less. Smile

Do you do any 'warm' stuff? Tongue

Regards.

Phil.

This do Phil?? Cheers. Ed.

Attached Files Image(s)

(Dec 6, 2013, 09:34)EdMak Wrote:  This do Phil?? Cheers. Ed.

Ed,

That's the ticket!! Marvelous, just right for carefully placing some chestnuts on the top, and enjoying a good single malt whilst waiting for them to cook. Smile

Thanks for that Ed, cheered me up no end !!

Regards.

Phil.

My genius Brother in Law made this, and tiled etc. Wood is Burmese teak, probably unobtainable now, started out as a school science room long bench, rescued when room refurbished. The burner is quite small, but puts out 12 Kilowatts, really hot hot, in my son's house, again the house was totally modernized, by B i L, is about 250/300 years old. Son has a free supply of wood. Our surround is also Burmese teak, initially a College door, was painted white!, and obviously made by, guess. Ed.

:Hi Ed,

You certainly have some 'useful' family connections !! Smile

Regards.

Phil.

It's hard to imagine that this was in the early days of digital photography. Nice shots!

Nice Ed.. You have something with Ice photography! lol

PhotoPlay Photography
What we are is God's gift to us. What we become is our gift to God.
~Eleanor Powell

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Don Schaeffer
Feb 1, 2011, 11:33
Last Post by Don Schaeffer
Jan 19, 2011, 09:15