Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Ideas for backdrops..re Uli's miniature world,

Some ideas for creating a backdrop, taken from real life.

[Image: guilin1.jpg]
Guilin riverscape
[Image: guilin2.jpg]
Guilin.... Uli's riverboat
[Image: guilin3.jpg]
Guilin landscape
[Image: guilin4.jpg]
Water buffalo on the banks af the River Li.

Lumix LX5.
Canon 350 D.+ 18-55 Kit lens + Tamron 70-300 macro. + Canon 50mm f1.8 + Manfrotto tripod, in bag.

beautiful! did you climb any of those peaks?

Uli

Yes all of them. Big Grin
No, we went on a boat for 4 hours with a full meal included. Then through a market in a little tourist village and then back by coach. A nice relaxing morning, but they managed to tire us out in the afternoon. Rolleyes
It is beautiful scenery but it was hazy so we did not get the full vista. And the boat would not keep still. ( camera shake? Moi? never. Rolleyes)

Lumix LX5.
Canon 350 D.+ 18-55 Kit lens + Tamron 70-300 macro. + Canon 50mm f1.8 + Manfrotto tripod, in bag.

It looks like a beautiful scenery indeed NT... I love the foliage in those .... mountains? peaks? relieves? cerros!! Big Grin....

Nice to see Uli's boat in real life... Wink

A work of art which did not begin in emotion is not art.
Paul Cezanne

Haha, NT, but not on a punting boat like this did you have you meal, did you?

ULI

wulinka Wrote:Haha, NT, but not on a punting boat like this did you have you meal, did you?

ULI
Err...Mmmhh...No. I dont like soggy food.Wink
But some people were dining on the punt boats. They have a little box which keeps them out of the water.:/

It was a restaurant boat at water level, with windows and tables and chairs all posh looking. Carpets and curtains, and upstairs a standing deck/viewing point, with a little gazebo type structure for special guests.
But looking at our pics afterwards....and seeing the chefs?? cooking at the back of the boat, it is a wonder I am still alive to tell the tale.

Strangely we have not got one pic of our boat.
But soon I will find a few nice ones to show.

Lumix LX5.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post