Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Im working on it!

Today was the long awaited community festival; it was amazing, incredibly busy and one of the best years we've had, both for the radio station and the other stalls!

We had a falconry display next to our stall, and as the official photographer, I walked round covering all events on each stage (I feel like I've run a marathon; there at 3 different stages, 5 minutes between each performance, and a 10 minute walk between each stage), but I have to say, the falconry display was my favourite!

I spent any free time I had helping at the radio stall, and as such, spent a lot of time talking to the guy from the falconry stand.

After the display was over, he invited me into the enclosure to take photos; all the birds were incredibly well trained, and he managed to get them to look at me, and move to a position that was easier to photograph.

I have only edited one image so far, as I intend to upload this to the blog (which will actually say June 3rd - we're still behind!), but I just wanted to give you a sneak preview, and see what you think.

This photo is of the cutest thing I have ever seen! In other words, a 2 year old eagle owl which goes by the name of peanut and measures around 7 inches tall.

An olympus E-500, and a lot of crazy ideas.
http://www.dailywanders.blogspot.com

Cool - sounds like you were very busy and got an additional blessing too! Thank you for sharing! Would love to see some more if you want to share!

Barbara - Life is what you make of it!

I added another 2 to the blog, but it was 2am by the time I'd finished sorting out the photos so they're only semi-literate and the editing isn't fantastic. You get the gist though.

Http://www.dailywanders.blogspot.com

An olympus E-500, and a lot of crazy ideas.
http://www.dailywanders.blogspot.com

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by nia
Sep 3, 2011, 11:07
Last Post by Pavel
Jul 8, 2008, 07:33