Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

faces mugs pusses morphed

[Image: 347b9ec7.jpg]

[Image: c2b5db12.jpg]

[Image: 6bd9fae4.jpg]

[Image: 28e4d492.jpg]

Definately some unique work Auto. I'm also sure you posted #4 before.

Sit, stay, ok, hold it! Awww, no drooling! :O
My flickr images

yes indeed shes had a web workout #4

i hope i dont run into her/he again

thanks for replies

interesting work, I haven't seen any of it before.
Would like to hear more about what you do and why and how.....

uli

And why is it that the photos in your previous posts are no longer available for us to view?
All that's left are discussions about non-existent photos that leave a person wondering what is going on.

It's common practice on internet photography forums to keep your images accessible for at least a year or more so that when people access the archives or use the search function, they can see what everyone else got to see.

You should either keep them available at PhotoBucket or upload versions here so they can be seen for more than a few weeks.

*sigh* Automaton...

The two threads which you've previously posted shot #4 (and other shots of people in this same style) are:
http://www.shuttertalk.com/forums/viewtopic.php?id=4658
and
http://www.shuttertalk.com/forums/viewtopic.php?id=5322

Please refer to these threads if you want to know my opinion (and the opinions of others) regarding the last shot and other very similar shots to these ones. Unfortunately as Keith mentions, you've since deleted the photos that were once linked to the threads. But the comments are still there (and can still be applied to these images).

By all means we're happy to go back and discuss images you've posted previously. But in general, it is MUCH better for you to find the original thread and simply continue the discussion there rather than starting a new thread and re-posting the same images.
Not only would this save me wasting my time writing posts like this, but all the comments that people have already made will be there for others to read instead of being wasted. People like Uli and Keith who haven't seen these shots before could pick up and continue the discussion.
This is, of course, a very good reason to follow Keith's advice above and either ensure your images remain on your server for a while (if you choose to link to them), or else upload them to shuttertalk so they can remain for the life of the thread.

Its a shame, because shots like these in particular have a lot more shock value when they are fresh and new and unique... Re-posting them like this really makes them lose their impact and takes a lot away from them for someone like myself that has seen them before.

Adrian Broughton
My Website: www.BroughtonPhoto.com.au
My Blog: blog.BroughtonPhoto.com.au
You can also visit me on Facebook!
"Everything should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler." - Einstein.

hi
the story is my previous gallery was hacked

sorry for the dead links

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Don Schaeffer
Dec 13, 2017, 15:50