Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Innamorato

I took this picture with the FZ20.. The window was very far so the picture itself was a bit soft... I wanted to do something because I just love it... because I got the idea that someone living there was in love.... so well.... I just found it few days ago... and I tried this... During my post processing and looking at the details... I had to see again and again to confirm if it didn't have camera shake... I declared it that it didn't have camera shake because I didn't find anything realy convincing to tell me the image was wrong..

Anyway... here you have it ...

In love
Toscana, Italia.

[Image: P1010885window2.jpg]

A work of art which did not begin in emotion is not art.
Paul Cezanne

Beautiful! And the clothes line adds a touch of humor.

Very nice Irma. I like how the plants are tied back from falling off the sill.

Sit, stay, ok, hold it! Awww, no drooling! :O
My flickr images

Perfect gem

Nikon D3100 with Tokina 28-70mm f3.5, (I like to use a Vivitar .43x aux on the 28-70mm Tokina), Nikkor 10.5 mm fisheye, Quanteray 70-300mm f4.5, ProOptic 500 mm f6.3 mirror lens. http://donschaefferphoto.blogspot.com/

Absolutely beautiful... the sepia treatement really works well to match the weathered plaster and wood. Does anyone else think that the window should be centered? I suppose if you crop the right hand side, you lose some of the nice cracked plasterwork...

Thanks for your comments... I am very happy you like the picture... Smile

Actually the window was centered in the original picture... and it was a difficult decision to make a crop ... I did it, anyway because I wanted the viewer take notice of the cracked wall... Very old building, isn't it?

A work of art which did not begin in emotion is not art.
Paul Cezanne

shuttertalk Wrote:Does anyone else think that the window should be centered?

The "tension" caused by the clothes line makes it feel like the window is being pulled out of the frame. It's unusual but I like it as it is.

Another alternative would have been to put the window at the right third, with the clothes line serving as more of a "leading line."

It seems that I like putting random words and "phrases" in quotes. Tongue