Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Into the Sierra's

Haven't posted images in forever, here's a few from a recent trip into the high sierra's.

[Image: bodie%2009-001.jpg]

[Image: bodie%2009-002.jpg]

[Image: bodie%2009-003.jpg]

[Image: bodie%2009-003%20bw.jpg]

[Image: bristle%20cone%20001.jpg]

WOW! So beautiful. I loved the compositions... Is it a small church, old one? And the other one is an old shop? Isn't it? Really I enjoyed,
Nostalgic touches also. Of course I haven't been there, but from the films, etc. I know some. Thank you Craig, it was a nice photographical voyage for me. Have a nice day,
with my love,
nia

“There are no rules for good photographs, there are only good photographs.”

Ansel Adams

The Church was built in 1882 for a Methodist congregation.

EnglishBob Wrote:The Church was built in 1882 for a Methodist congregation.
WOW! Very old one, but this is so lovely and I can understand how precious, has a historical meaning. Do you know, I am not a Christian but I do love churches, and I feel much more closer this invisible world. Thank you for your reply, love, nia

“There are no rules for good photographs, there are only good photographs.”

Ansel Adams

A beautiful series Craig.
We have had skies like that all week in England, only the colour was different. Kind of grey and wet.Smile

Lumix LX5.
Canon 350 D.+ 18-55 Kit lens + Tamron 70-300 macro. + Canon 50mm f1.8 + Manfrotto tripod, in bag.

Thanks for sharing these - love the first two especially.

Canon stuff.

I really like the b&w conversion of the store window. I think it suits the subject matter very nicely. I believe that the image of the church would also look great in a toned monochrome conversion. All the photos are nicely done. These "pioneer" looking photos are very appealing to me.

Regards.....Dennis

Thanks for the comments Smile