Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

It Made It ( the 20d )

Well the camera made it !!!! But i have been sooo busy at work i havent played with it much at all. I am planning on doing some shooting this weekend and ill make sure i post them for yall . Just thought i would drop a quick line and let yall know that i am now DIGITAL !!!!! Big GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig Grin

......... Shawn

Canon 20d and a few cheap lenses ..

It is our job as photographers to show people what they saw but didnt realize they saw it ......

You got all your fingers then?

Lumix LX5.
Canon 350 D.+ 18-55 Kit lens + Tamron 70-300 macro. + Canon 50mm f1.8 + Manfrotto tripod, in bag.

Yay! Congrats! Now we expect a flood of photos... Big Grin

That is so great Shawn - man you are going to have fun Big Grin

Canon stuff.

Glad to hear it Shawn. You desrve it. You've been waiting so long. I'm very happy for you bud.Smile Btw, better change your signature. Wink

Sit, stay, ok, hold it! Awww, no drooling! :O
My flickr images

Congrats! now lets see some photozzzz!!

/Paul L.

Strives to make photos instead of taking them...

YAY! Congrats!

Canon 350D with Speedlight 580EX flash
EFS 18-55 f/3.5-5.6 II, EF 90-300mm f/4.5-5.6 USM, EF 50mm f/1.8

http://www.inspired-images.com.au

I know I'm not around here much these days Shawn, but just saw your post and had to drop in and say "Great news!". I know you've had a long wait for this, but if you find you like your 20D as much as I like mine you're going to be VERY happy with it and have loads of fun shooting with it. Big GrinBig Grin

--NN

good stuff BD, looking forward to seeing some pics!!

...bout time, Drake. Now you will be unleashed...

Thanks Yall !!!!

I am heading out to Memphis in the morning . I know there are a few things that yall would like to see .

They have a lot of Blues stuff there . And Gibson Guitar is there too . I think yall might get a kick out of somethings there . Im not much on music but i know some of yall are . I might even see if i can get in on a tour at Gibson. Oh yea i almost forgot to say The Great Mississippi River too. I am excited about going there but am very nervous/ excited about shooting .

Thanks yall , and i hope i wont let yall down on the pics........... Shawn

It is our job as photographers to show people what they saw but didnt realize they saw it ......

Look forward to the pictures Shawn and I like your new sig Big Grin

Canon stuff.

Congrats on the new toy, Shawn! You will have a lot of fun! Smile

Gallery/ Flickr Photo Stream

Reality is for wimps who can't face photoshop.

Thanks W S and G ,

I am really having fun with it. Big Grin

.......... Shawn

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post