Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Jazz Festival

[Image: Top%20of%20His%20Game.jpg]

For Irma - square format and impressionism...

This is so sweet... Smile Thanks a lot Toad...

You know how much I like your work and this goes directly to my favorites...
I love it!!
Many things to admire in this one...

First your work with colors, gorgeous contras!!
I see beautiful ocre colors from warm browns to yellows my favorite colors, and some splashes of bright red, green and blue... It is as if each color were treated separately but at the same time worked to make harmony all together... Lines, cuves, forms and shapes are splendid.

Inspiring work Toad... Smile

A work of art which did not begin in emotion is not art.
Paul Cezanne

Thanks you Irma. This stuff is quite experimental for me, and I am glad to see that someone likes it.

Count that as two someones who like it. I'm not quite sure what to say about it, but looking at it makes me happy.

matthewpiers.com • @matthewpiers | robertsonphoto.blogspot.com | @thewsreviews • thewsreviews.com

+3! Lovely, Rob: all sorts of suggestions, subtleties, moods here. Its appeal for me is that one can see or construe a whole host of things, rather reminiscent of being a child looking into a log fire. Beautiful. I hope it will be enlarged to the max in order to grace Toad Hall!

All my stuff is here: www.doverow.com
(Just click on the TOP RIGHT buttons to take you to my Image Galleries or Music Rooms!)
My band TRASHVILLE, in which I'm lead guitarist: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z6mU6qaNx08

Thanks Matt and Zig - much appreciated!

Very cool Rob - Right in the centre it almost looks like a figure climbing the green 45 degree line.

Canon stuff.

Thanks Chris...

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by EdMak
Aug 16, 2013, 10:51
Last Post by Barbara G.
Aug 14, 2013, 07:47