Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

July Holiday Challenge – Fourth of July

July is nearly here so let’s start a photo challenge with a Fourth of July Holiday. Or course, the photos presented must include fireworks of some kind. Post a few pictures you have taken and let us know the following information:

Where it was taken

Type of camera used

Settings used (optional – this may be helpful to some of the members)

Special equipment used (optional)

Special affects you were working to achieve

Limit to two photos per member in this thread (you can post more in the Photo Showcase section of the forums)

Barbara - Life is what you make of it!

Being British, I think I’ll give this one a miss!

(Jul 1, 2013, 08:10)Dean Wrote:  Being British, I think I’ll give this one a miss!

No problem - if you attend any event which has fireworks displays, you can also post some of your photos! Thanks for being here! Smile

Too bad nobody got into this, us Europeans would have wanted to see your fireworks Smile

Can I upload some I took a while ago? I don't live in America, so it was just a normal day for us

An olympus E-500, and a lot of crazy ideas.
http://www.dailywanders.blogspot.com

Well, since we don't have any others I personally don't see why not. Barbara? Smile

Could be that we are not very good at taking photos of fireworks. Need an “idiots Guide” from anyone who has got the knack.

You are welcome - we can share - love to see what you have! I am sure others will, too!

I tried to take some and they did not turn out unfortunately. Bum deal!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by EdMak
Jun 30, 2016, 08:29