Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Light Painting

Hi Guys and Galls very litle to do this afternoon so I have knocked out a couple of light painted images.

Pete

Attached Files Image(s)

RAW to the core.

Brilliant. I must give it a try.

Ask yourself, "What's most important for the final image?".

You did this in a very subtle way. Many people do it at night. Neat shots.

Nikon D3100 with Tokina 28-70mm f3.5, (I like to use a Vivitar .43x aux on the 28-70mm Tokina), Nikkor 10.5 mm fisheye, Quanteray 70-300mm f4.5, ProOptic 500 mm f6.3 mirror lens. http://donschaefferphoto.blogspot.com/

Wonderful results, Pete.

Cheers.
Philip

Those are really nice, both lighting and composition! Please try adjusting levels and notice the difference (pull up the white end and mids).

DIGITAL IMAGING BLOG
www.plugsandpixels.com/blog

Wow, those are amazing.

(Jan 17, 2016, 18:40)plugsnpixels Wrote:  Those are really nice, both lighting and composition! Please try adjusting levels and notice the difference (pull up the white end and mids).

not sure how to answer this one, all the other comments contain praise for a good couple of images in my style, so I ask myself are you seeing somethng different to myself and the others? could it be your monitor needs calibrating? these images are as I intended then to be.

Pete

RAW to the core.

(Jan 17, 2016, 11:48)Jocko Wrote:  Brilliant. I must give it a try.

Hi John I have posted the first part of the light painting process, I will post the processing part when I have time, it would be good to see how you get on with te light painting.

Pete

RAW to the core.

(Jan 17, 2016, 13:31)Don Schaeffer Wrote:  You did this in a very subtle way. Many people do it at night. Neat shots.

Hi Don I have posted the first part of the light painting process, I will post the processing part when I have time, light painting can be done anywhere it's dark garrage/ shed / basement etc. give it a go it would be good to see how you get on with light painting.

Pete

RAW to the core.

(Jan 17, 2016, 17:22)MrB Wrote:  Wonderful results, Pete.

Cheers.
Philip

Thanks Philip I have posted the first part of the light painting process, I will post the processing part when I have time, light painting can be done anywhere it's dark garrage/ shed / basement etc. give it a go it would be good to see how you get on with light painting.

Pete

RAW to the core.

(Jan 18, 2016, 03:48)Jeffbridge Wrote:  Wow, those are amazing.

Thanks Jeff I have posted the first part of the light painting process, I will post the processing part when I have time, light painting can be done anywhere it's dark garrage/ shed / basement etc. give it a go it would be good to see how you get on with light painting.

Cheers Pete

RAW to the core.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Pegger3D
Jun 29, 2016, 11:11