Love Thy Neighbour

My idea of suburban hell :|

[Image: lovethyneighbour.jpg]

Cheers,
Pat
Canon 400D plus assorted lenses

Hi Pat!!

Very sharp picture, and nice colors. Good title... Wink

I don't know if I loved to live in the city again. I like a lot to live in the countryside. You miss some things from the city of course, but the peace and quiet you have here is lovely!

How's your photography course going?

A work of art which did not begin in emotion is not art.
Paul Cezanne

Irma, those ugly buildings are in the country! not far from where I live on the coast 200 kms north of Sydney.

Finished the photography course which I enjoyed, I may have some more technical knowledge but I dont think it will make me a world class photographer Tongue

Am enjoying your photographs of Mexico and Uli's of China.

Cheers,
Pat

Cheers,
Pat
Canon 400D plus assorted lenses

HI Pat,

Glad you enjoyed your course...

It's a shame the developers are squeezing so many buildings onto small blocks...You'd think they would change the design a bit so they weren't all identical....

Sharon Smile

Success is the ability to go from one failure to another with no loss of enthusiasm.
Winston Churchill

I see a small patch of green there. Surprised that was missed during the development cycle...

oh, you should come to Hefei! Tongue

Here, there are piles and piles of 30 storey appartment blocks lining the streets for as far as you can see. I should try to capture some, but like you said, these things are so ugly, they're not exactly inspiring objects....

Uli

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Korry
Jan 27, 2014, 13:49
Last Post by Phil J
Nov 20, 2013, 19:04