Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Lucky again...

[Image: 219_DSCN0639.jpg]

Gallery/ Flickr Photo Stream

Reality is for wimps who can't face photoshop.

You nailed that one.

--Don

Nikon D3100 with Tokina 28-70mm f3.5, (I like to use a Vivitar .43x aux on the 28-70mm Tokina), Nikkor 10.5 mm fisheye, Quanteray 70-300mm f4.5, ProOptic 500 mm f6.3 mirror lens. http://donschaefferphoto.blogspot.com/

Right on G! Lucky is cool. Why is the white so blown out? Anyway, who cares. I like the photo regardless. We should start a thread just for our cats. I can handle looking at lucky everytime I logged in. Big Grin Here is one my wifey took with my hand-me-down A40. I have a ton more and will add them often.

[Image: gutola-021c-web.jpg]

Sit, stay, ok, hold it! Awww, no drooling! :O
My flickr images

Maybe, if we add enough cat pics, we'll get a forum just for cats? Big Grin

It's the same here. I can't get enough of cats and dogs. They are too talented as models to not shoot them every day. Tasha is a beauty, really, no matter what camera you use! Smile

Well I do not normally add effects to Lucky's pictures, but in this case I posterized her a little for better effect. Smile Here's another one, from last night. She obviously needed to take a leak, but she spent nearly two hours scratching the door, approaching the cold, and recoiling from it. When she finally made it to the cold white open, she was clearly unhappy and back within seconds. She doesn't like the snow! Big Grin

[Image: 222_DSC_0001.jpg]

A "very well done" to your wife Petographer. I think she captured beautifuly Tasha expression in this picture. It is really lovely.

A work of art which did not begin in emotion is not art.
Paul Cezanne

I react similarly to the cold. Big Grin Here's another the wife shot today.

[Image: covering-my-eyes.jpg]

My flickr images

Thanks Irma. Saw your reply right after I posted the last one. Smile

My flickr images

Oh God! This is so sweet! The pink color in her nose if fabulous! I can feel Tasha's paw in this picture. I like very much your wife's pictures... I simply can't do this with lucky she is always looking away from me... so moody sometimes Big Grin

Paul Cezanne

Awww! She's really cute!

Lucky in the open window. This is the face she made when I told her "In or out - I'll have to close this window!" Big Grin

[Image: 221_DSC_0012.jpg]

Here she fell asleep in her hiding place. Big Grin

[Image: 210_DSC_0005.jpg]

Ahhhh Big Grin . Typical gut. It's poses like this why we call Tasha "Guts" or "Blob" for a nick name.
Here's one of Tash praying just before a nap. Smile

[Image: praying.jpg]

My flickr images

Hi guys,

Like the cat pics, but feel it's time the dogs joined in, so here's Poppy demonstrating "The Art of Relaxation": [Image: poppyrelaxing.jpg]

--NN

Just to make sure there's no favouritism here's someone you might recognise doing his best to relax at the other end of the sofa:

[Image: mesrelaxing.jpg]

--NN

This picture is lovely NN, Poppy looks very relaxed with the tong out. The sofa looks so inviting btw. sunny and warm... This is cute Smile Yes, the second picture, I think I have seen it before but I can't remember, it looks somewhat familiar .... Rolleyes

Paul Cezanne

Gimme that!

[Image: 223_DSCN0667.jpg]

Big Grin Looks like she's putting everything she's got into tugging on that strap. Smile I'll get a "Tash in play mode" photo up today.

My flickr images

Wow such lovely cat photos! Some of them are so comical! You all must have a ball with your animals at home! Big Grin

I absolutely love the photo your wife took, Pet-o! Such a gem! Big Grin

I took this one of my brother's pug, Oreo on the weekend.... apologies for the poor quality - it was from my camera phone.

[Image: snap0014.jpg]

Colin, Tasha is really a cutie. The prayer before the nap is priceless! Big Grin What about this picture you wanted to post? Smile

NN, these dog pictures are just lovely!

ST, with Oreo you could go begging in the street! Looking at this picture I caught myself searching my pockets for coins! Big Grin

Here is another one of Lucky. I got home quite early from work so I had a chance to take a picture in daylight. Smile

[Image: 232_DSC_0011.jpg]

Hey lovely portrait of Lucky, G! It's a keeper for sure.

Re: Oreo - yeah very cute indeed. My brother's got another fawn coloured pug - Crumpet, and together they make a really cute and sometimes funny bunch. Big Grin

Great Lucky shot G. Smile Here are a couple more that the wife took. I post hers because that's pretty much all she photographs.

[Image: feb20-087.jpg]

[Image: oct18-014.jpg]

My flickr images

Here is a shot I got last night. Not a great shot as the lighting and eveything sucked but I thought it worth sharing regardless. Smile

[Image: 1600-iso-cat-009.jpg]

My flickr images

Definitely worth sharing! What an elegant pose! I think I fell in love with Tasha. Smile

Here's Lucky in the classical "Puss in Boots" pose...

[Image: 232_DSC_0015.jpg]

I could wash my face in that white fur of Lucky's too. She's pretty cute. You're right about a classic pus'n'boots pose. I know that look. Like saying "What do you want now?" Big Grin

My flickr images

These are great.

Nikon D3100 with Tokina 28-70mm f3.5, (I like to use a Vivitar .43x aux on the 28-70mm Tokina), Nikkor 10.5 mm fisheye, Quanteray 70-300mm f4.5, ProOptic 500 mm f6.3 mirror lens. http://donschaefferphoto.blogspot.com/

C'mon Don, post your kitty! Smile

My flickr images

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by EnglishBob
May 26, 2016, 20:20
Last Post by EdMak
Mar 27, 2015, 09:05
Last Post by Toad
Jan 4, 2011, 11:17