Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Marina at the blue hour

Taken on the isle of Fehmarn, with the last light of the day...

[Image: FehmarnMarinaBlueHour.jpg]

[Image: FehmarnMarinaLastLight.jpg]

Gallery/ Flickr Photo Stream

Reality is for wimps who can't face photoshop.

hi

uuhmmm what are you try to say with this pix? where is the center of interest?
sorry but it does not do anything to me?

cya

hi

me againg...check this pix

http://www.nfolio.net/showimage.php?f=4153babf8b8b1

cya

Checked it... So what? I don't really know what you're trying to tell me by giving me this link. Sure, the pic is nice, it looks like some cartoon cover art from the sixties. Doesn't do much for me, though.

In my pic there is no actual center of interest, I just tried to catch the mood of the marina when the night closed in. I may not have succeeded, but that's what I wanted to show.

I like the quality of light in the second shot in particular - nicely captured.

hi

guerito

I thought photo showcase was for posting pixs that meant something and that you wanted some kind of critique? lastly i thought we are here to learn?

please let me know next time if you want a comment from me?

Warm Regards

Christian

Christian,

Yes we are here to learn, and I welcome comments. However, your comment made me feel like an idiot pupil, ridiculed by the teacher in front of the class. It was the tone of it, not the content.

Most probably this was not your intention. I think English is not your native language - it's certainly not mine. It's quite easy to sound rude in a foreign language without wanting it. Maybe we both should be careful with what we say and how we say it.

On the other hand, maybe I'm just too sensitive. Or an idiot. Smile

Regards,

Guerito

I can see how it would seem rude with a "cya" at the end but we should give people the bennifet of the doubt and question someones intentions via private message. It is just my opinion.
As far as the images go, I like your first image very much. As someone who works with boats everyday I can sure appreciate it. I find the 2nd a bit dark.
Christian, your image is also very warm. Nice image.

Sit, stay, ok, hold it! Awww, no drooling! :O
My flickr images

hi

first I would like to say im very sorry if I have said something that insulted you. Im very pasionated about photography and sometimes I go overboard. Yes inglish is not my first languange is spanish.

Sorry....but..... a lot of people have told me that im not a very diplomatic person. So thats who I am. If i see something that I do not like I will say it. And I know I have to work on been diplomatic.

warm regards

Christian

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Jocko
Feb 8, 2016, 08:01