Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Matthew's 1st Year At Shuttertalk

Creating new assignments for us isn't easy, and neither is being talented yet modest.

Let's show some appreciation for the good work and helpful nature of Matthew Robertson, Shuttertalk Member since June 30, 2005.

Wow, has it been that long already? Time flies when you're having fun, eh? Big Grin

Congrats, Matthew, and thanks heaps for all your help. I'm sure the others will agree that you've done and are continuing to do a sterling job... Big Grin

Thanks you two; I had no idea it had been that long. It feels like I've always been puttering around here, but at the same time, I'm just a pup.

I have to admit that I've been seriously derailed about the whole photography thing recently. Sometimes life catches up, and it's been a surprisingly easy thing to let go. I'm far from retired, but I'm far from being productive, either. Hopefully by the fall I'll be back in the swing.

Now, finding the quotations to go with the assignments, that's where my true talent lies.

matthewpiers.com • @matthewpiers | robertsonphoto.blogspot.com | @thewsreviews • thewsreviews.com

Hi Matthew, I've also wondered where you find your quotations, they are certainly apt for the assignments :/

Cheers,
Pat
Canon 400D plus assorted lenses

Happy 1st year. Matt.

Good on you Keith for bringing up this point. Mathew is certainly well deserving of any kudos for sure. So Mathew, well done on your past year at Shuttertalk and the effort put forth in the assignments.

Sit, stay, ok, hold it! Awww, no drooling! :O
My flickr images

Well done Matthew - the assignmets are original and interesting (not that I ever take part in them) and you have done a great job.

Canon stuff.

You're doing fine Matthew.

Lumix LX5.
Canon 350 D.+ 18-55 Kit lens + Tamron 70-300 macro. + Canon 50mm f1.8 + Manfrotto tripod, in bag.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Barbara G.
Mar 22, 2020, 15:49