Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Merry Christmas from us too ... :)

Another Christmas together... Smile

This year we will be at home. G wanted to have a real Christmas with lots of cooking.... So there might be some pictures of the dinner this year... Wink

To you all, my dear friends... A very beautiful Christmas and lovely gatherings with the family and friends.

And here is my Christmas card to you... Smile

[Image: IMG_9906_2_3_4_5_tonemapped.jpg]

A work of art which did not begin in emotion is not art.
Paul Cezanne

Nice, all blending in together. Love the little boots.Smile

Lumix LX5.
Canon 350 D.+ 18-55 Kit lens + Tamron 70-300 macro. + Canon 50mm f1.8 + Manfrotto tripod, in bag.

Merry Christmas to everyone!!
For us Germans today is really the most important day, Christmas Eve is the time of presents and all.

Too bad I am spending my second year in China, where Christmas is marginally important, everybody really celbrates Chinese Spring Festival in February.
We will have a bit of an Expats' gathering though tonight, and my students invited me for a gettogether which I am going to right now.

Irma, are you cooking Mexican Christmas food?
Do you know that the traditional German Christmas dinner is Bockwurst und Kartoffelsalat (ask G about it), doesn't that seem a bit pathetic? Smile

Enjoy the festive season everyone!!

Greetings from China,

Uli

Merry christmas to everyone, and thanks for the Christmas card, Irma! Big Grin

We had a christmas eve party with the extended family last night, and on christmas day we're just going to relax. All the shops are closed, so there's nothing to do but eat, be merry and have fun! Big Grin

I have a photoshoot on Christmas Day/Night--a framed print of the grandchildren is my present for grandma.
She's perfectly OK with the teen boy looking bored and trying to hide behind his long hair.
She just wants her nietos as they are.
Now that's an easy customer!

Merry Christmas to all.

...and Merry Christmas to all as well..

I am very happy you had very nice time. I switched off a bit from pictures and forums, and spend this time with G and Lucky... Now comming back to normal... Smile

NT, thanks for your comment on my card... Smile

Uli, we prepared a goose, with dumplings and retkraut... To prepare Mexican food is very difficult as you need to order everything weeks before and still things are missing as maiz tortillas. So we thought to have a traditional meal better....

Jules, great to know that everything was great in your Christmas... Smile

Keith, a grandma always is pleased with a picture of a granchild, no matter how this turnes out... However, I am sure you did a great job... Smile

Thanks Toad! Smile

A work of art which did not begin in emotion is not art.
Paul Cezanne

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by MrB
Dec 24, 2019, 17:40