Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Misty Moorings 5-6

Don't want to bore anyone with too much mist Smile so I've posted the last two here

[Image: mistymooring5.jpg]

[Image: mistymooring6.jpg]

So that was my early morning drive from Ambleside to Bowness-on-Windermere to take some misty shots at the launch moorings.

Peter

Photography is a never-ending journey

(Dec 30, 2014, 05:55)Plantsman Wrote:  Don't want to bore anyone with too much mist Smile so I've posted the last two here

[Image: mistymooring5.jpg]

[Image: mistymooring6.jpg]

So that was my early morning drive from Ambleside to Bowness-on-Windermere to take some misty shots at the launch moorings.

Peter

I keep going back to them to see what else I can find in the mist. We are going to Skelwith Bridge this weekend so I might find some misty shots, up towards Elterwater.
Mark

A great collection Peter. Ed.

To each his own!

Have a nice journey to Skelwith Bridge Mark. If there has been as much snow as we have had here in South Yorkshire there should be some good photo opportunities, especially a little further north west to Great Langdale. Of course getting there might be quite a challenge.

Peter

(Dec 30, 2014, 06:13)EdMak Wrote:  A great collection Peter. Ed.

-----------------------------------
Thanks Ed, I'm glad that you enjoyed them.

Peter

(Dec 30, 2014, 06:40)Plantsman Wrote:  Have a nice journey to Skelwith Bridge Mark. If there has been as much snow as we have had here in South Yorkshire there should be some good photo opportunities, especially a little further north west to Great Langdale. Of course getting there might be quite a challenge.

Peter

We have been lucky in North Yorkshire and Cumbria little or no snow and none on the horizon, no doubt our turn will come.
Mark

This has been a very good series, Peter. My favourite is number 4 - a composition of interesting elements that work together to give a good illusion of 3D depth.

Cheers.
Philip

Excellent captures - well taken.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by pixbyjnjphotos
Dec 30, 2014, 10:43
Last Post by Jeffbridge
Dec 29, 2014, 21:37
Last Post by Jeffbridge
Dec 26, 2014, 08:56