Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Misty days

A misty afternoon in November. Using my Canon EOS 600D at f5.6, 1/80sec. ISO 100, 18mm focal length.

Comments are welcome.
Regards Snaphappy

Attached Files Image(s)

That is a very pleasant image indeed and one I would happily have on my wall.
Peter

Photography is a never-ending journey

Beautiful shot - so pretty too.

(Nov 26, 2014, 11:09)Plantsman Wrote:  That is a very pleasant image indeed and one I would happily have on my wall.
Peter

Thank you for your lovely comment Peter.
Jane

(Nov 26, 2014, 21:10)Jeffbridge Wrote:  Beautiful shot - so pretty too.

Thank you Jeffbridge. I thought it was pretty too with the reflection in the water on an otherwise misty damp day.
Jane

Very well done Jane. Ed.

To each his own!

(Nov 27, 2014, 10:26)EdMak Wrote:  Very well done Jane. Ed.

Thank you Ed.

Nice photograph Reminds me why I want to go back home.... Thanks for sharingSmile
Kind regards
Rolf

In photography, the smallest thing can be a great subject. The little human detail can become a leitmotiv.

—Henri Cartier-Bresson

(Dec 4, 2014, 10:18)Rolf Wrote:  Nice photograph Reminds me why I want to go back home.... Thanks for sharingSmile
Kind regards
Rolf

Thank you Rolf. Where are you now... and where is home. This was taken in Suffolk, England.

Best regards
Jane

Thank you Rolf. Where are you now... and where is home. This was taken in Suffolk, England.

Best regards
Jane
[/quote]

Calgary now - Canada. Worked all over the UK in construction based out of Shrewsbury. Left to come here from Croydon. Miss the gentler landscapes... Here in the Rockies it's very in your face, bold, brash and stunningly beautiful... but there is still something timeless about the English countryside...
Kind regards
Rolf

In photography, the smallest thing can be a great subject. The little human detail can become a leitmotiv.

—Henri Cartier-Bresson

(Dec 4, 2014, 13:44)Rolf Wrote:  Thank you Rolf. Where are you now... and where is home. This was taken in Suffolk, England.

Best regards
Jane

Calgary now - Canada. Worked all over the UK in construction based out of Shrewsbury. Left to come here from Croydon. Miss the gentler landscapes... Here in the Rockies it's very in your face, bold, brash and stunningly beautiful... but there is still something timeless about the English countryside...
Kind regards
Rolf
[/quote]

Lucky you. Hope to see some of your landscapes here.
Jane

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Jeffbridge
Dec 30, 2014, 22:45
Last Post by pixbyjnjphotos
Dec 30, 2014, 10:43