Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

More Fogo Island Fishing Stages

Some more fishing stages close to my home. (old sheds that were/are used for the processing and storage of the catch-of-the-day) All three captures are from the historic town of Tilting on Fogo Island.

Yesterday was a gorgeous day here on the island; sunny and hot. I would have been back on the trails today, had I not fallen asleep yesterday in my hammock and gotten a SERIOUS sunburn, OUCH. I think I will stay hidden in the shadows for a few more days! From now on, I will be taking all of my siestas indoors!

As usual, these are hand-held with my Sony Alpha, and old Minolta Maxuum 35-70mm f/4 lens.
Glen
http://www.FocusOnNewfoundland.com

[Image: DSC02069a1000pix.jpg]

[Image: DSC02072a700pix.jpg]

[Image: DSC02065a700pix.jpg]

Always a treat to see Fogo Island through your eyes...

Yes I agree with dear Robert, how nice to watch Fogo Island from your beautiful eye of camera dear Glen. You captured so nicely, I can imagine myself as I am walking there, even I can hear the sound of the this wooden jetty under my steps... So beautiful. What a beautiful blue and what a clear sky.... Fascinated me. These are what I can't see in here. I am so glad to hear that you had a nice sunny day, but be careful stay under shadows... Smile Thank you so much, you can't imagine how beautiful at my desk to make a beautiful voyage to Fogo Island.

Blessing and Happiness,
with my love,
nia

“There are no rules for good photographs, there are only good photographs.”

Ansel Adams

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Dougson
Aug 20, 2016, 07:58