Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

More wildlife

Trying to catch that quizzical look. As if to say "What lens you got there man"
[Image: Otter.jpg]

Lumix LX5.
Canon 350 D.+ 18-55 Kit lens + Tamron 70-300 macro. + Canon 50mm f1.8 + Manfrotto tripod, in bag.

Amazing creatures... Are they wildlife or zoo inhabitants? Great job either way but definately more satisfying if you found them!

Canon 50D.
Redbubble

I was watching a nature programme on TV and they could only get about 30 metres from the ones in the wild.
These were in a large glass fronted enclosure, with the water level nearly to the top. I took these over the top of the glass and the otters were on a sort of rock island about 8 feet away. The keepers had just been feeding them so I think they didn't feel threatened.
Fuerteventura Zoo park.
It has a lot of space for the animals and birds and has been developed from a few years ago.

Lumix LX5.
Canon 350 D.+ 18-55 Kit lens + Tamron 70-300 macro. + Canon 50mm f1.8 + Manfrotto tripod, in bag.

Beautiful expression you got of this otter Smile
I love to see the other one in the background...

A work of art which did not begin in emotion is not art.
Paul Cezanne

You can see all three now. Big Grin But I lost a bit of the end one. It must have moved.
Click on the first one to see it all.
[Image: irma2.jpg]
And another.
[Image: for%20irma1.jpg]

Lumix LX5.

These photos make me want to pet them, until I saw the last one and his teeth.Smile

Sit, stay, ok, hold it! Awww, no drooling! :O
My flickr images

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by GrahamS
Sep 17, 2017, 03:34
Last Post by Vanisle John
Apr 9, 2016, 18:26
Last Post by Plantsman
Feb 21, 2015, 06:07