Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Morning pictures...

I had written the story of all these pictures at the moment I send it to preview didn't work and lost all my writing Sad

Anyway here they are... without story this time ... Sad

[Image: 36_DSC_1095-01purple.jpg]

[Image: 65_DSC_1105-01HDRrowing.jpg]

[Image: 0_DSC_1113-01flyingdog.jpg]

A work of art which did not begin in emotion is not art.
Paul Cezanne

hi irma

woooww
the first one is just amazing

#1 is beautiful. I like them all but #3 is awesome. It made me laugh. Great photo. Smile

Sit, stay, ok, hold it! Awww, no drooling! :O
My flickr images

bummer no story...........anyway the shots speak for themselves. I like them all but #3 with the dog in mid flight is great!

My fav is #3, than #1 for all that color galore! Thank you for sharing...

We don't make mistakes, We make discoveries!

I love no 1! The purple is divine! Beautiful

Canon 350D with Speedlight 580EX flash
EFS 18-55 f/3.5-5.6 II, EF 90-300mm f/4.5-5.6 USM, EF 50mm f/1.8

http://www.inspired-images.com.au

Thanks for your comments, I am very happy you like them Smile

The first picture was taken in the church of a village called Nusse... The keeper told me days ago that the field would be full of flowers in a week... We went yesterday... they are not open yet, but it looked beautiful.. I am looking forward to see them all open... Smile

In the third one I didn't see the doggie until I was composing my picture... I took two picture one behind the cyclist and this one... I like this one because the dog is flying...

I like the second one because of the composition...

Paul Cezanne

Nice, first one is my favourite! Nice dof and lovely colors.

I so envy you guys, spring isnt here yet :-(

Thanx for sharing.

/Paul L.

Strives to make photos instead of taking them...

I am sorry Paul that you don't have signs of spring yet... I think spring has arrive a bit late everywhere this year...

I hope you get better weather soon Smile

Thanks a lot for your comment Smile

Paul Cezanne

Irma Wrote:Thanks for your comments, I am very happy you like them Smile

The first picture was taken in the church of a village called Nusse... The keeper told me days ago that the field would be full of flowers in a week... We went yesterday... they are not open yet, but it looked beautiful.. I am looking forward to see them all open... Smile

In the third one I didn't see the doggie until I was composing my picture... I took two picture one behind the cyclist and this one... I like this one because the dog is flying...

I like the second one because of the composition...
I like them all for different reasons.
The crocuses only open in the sunshine and close if it is wet or overcast.
The council plant lots of them in the grass verges (between the pavement and the road) and they usually plant purple/white mixed with yellow. Beautiful.

Lumix LX5.
Canon 350 D.+ 18-55 Kit lens + Tamron 70-300 macro. + Canon 50mm f1.8 + Manfrotto tripod, in bag.

I think shots 1 and 3 are my favourites, 3 just captures the "moment" for me, the little dog at full pelt, cute

Cheers
David

Thanks NT (already few years late Rolleyes), Thanks David...
Smile

Paul Cezanne

These are really great shots. I too think the last one is a classic. Good to see you posting again.

Nikon D3100 with Tokina 28-70mm f3.5, (I like to use a Vivitar .43x aux on the 28-70mm Tokina), Nikkor 10.5 mm fisheye, Quanteray 70-300mm f4.5, ProOptic 500 mm f6.3 mirror lens. http://donschaefferphoto.blogspot.com/

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post