Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Never work with animals .....
Photo 

This studio session was going well, until the cat decided he'd had enough! Unfortunately I didn't manage to capture the chaos a moment later when he took off and landed on the unfortunate spaniel! [Image: 10912430704_84ca9a68c4_o.jpg]

LOL

I hear you Smile I wouldn't even dare to shoot cats in that kind of environment. Still, the photo is really nice, I prefer those unpredicted moments way better than those which are all set up and go by plan. This way you don't have only nice looking models, but also models with personality and mood.

(Btw, I really feel sorry for that poor sweet dog Big Grin )

Great shot. That took presence of mind.

Nikon D3100 with Tokina 28-70mm f3.5, (I like to use a Vivitar .43x aux on the 28-70mm Tokina), Nikkor 10.5 mm fisheye, Quanteray 70-300mm f4.5, ProOptic 500 mm f6.3 mirror lens. http://donschaefferphoto.blogspot.com/

It's not animals you need to worry about, it's cats. They're such divas!

(Feb 13, 2014, 11:21)StellaMN Wrote:  This studio session was going well, until the cat decided he'd had enough! Unfortunately I didn't manage to capture the chaos a moment later when he took off and landed on the unfortunate spaniel! [Image: 10912430704_84ca9a68c4_o.jpg]

Stella,

This is a magnificent shot and shows great presence of mind in a rapidly evolving situation. The look on the dogs face is a picture in itself. So all in all 'jolly well done', this in my opinion is an award winner.

Best regards.

Phil.

Fantastic shot!!! Really nice!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Jeffbridge
Mar 13, 2015, 01:04