Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

New lens decision

Hi all,

Having saved up, I now have enough for a Canon 70-200mm F4L IS USM lens to go with my EOS 450D, of course I would have liked the F2.8 but its double the price. I wanted a quality all-rounder lens that will last and hold its value while giving me great shots.

Before I commit, does anyone have any thoughts on this decision?

Comments appreciated.

Cheers, Al
Shocked 

(Sep 14, 2013, 03:47)Ozalid Wrote:  Hi all,

Having saved up, I now have enough for a Canon 70-200mm F4L IS USM lens to go with my EOS 450D, of course I would have liked the F2.8 but its double the price. I wanted a quality all-rounder lens that will last and hold its value while giving me great shots.

Comments appreciated.

Cheers, Al

Hi Al,
You do not say what lens you have at the moment and what you want the new lens for. I have the Canon efts 55-250 4.5-5.6 and have got great shots at long range as well as some really good close up work where I wanted death of field.

(Sep 18, 2013, 05:51)NorfolkMike Wrote:  
(Sep 14, 2013, 03:47)Ozalid Wrote:  Hi all,

Comments appreciated.

Cheers, Al

Hi Al,
You do not say what lens you have at the moment and what you want the new lens for. I have the Canon eft 55-250 4.5-5.6 and have got great shots at long range as well as some really good close up work where I wanted depth of field.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by maisie
Oct 6, 2018, 04:55