Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

New member Introduction note.

Hello group! My screen name is Banjo. In real life David Wareham from North Dorset.
I am now retired and have time to pursue my varied interests.

These range from sketching to wild life and natural history photography and use of a microscope.
I have "delved" in photography for years but never really been that serious about it. Now I find it is a way of recording and joining my interests together.

I am looking forward to being a part of the site and am sure that there is so much to learn from joining in.

Regards David Wareham

Hello David
(Interesting surname for a Dorset man)
I've just joined up myself and moving into retirement mode at the end of the year. Used to live in Poole but been back home in Scotland for a while now. Let's see how we 'old-new kids on the block' make out, eh?
Looking forward to seeing some of your work.
James

“A great photograph is one that fully expresses what one feels, in the deepest sense, about what is being photographed.”
Ansel Adams

David,

Hello and welcome! Nice to have you here in the message boards! When you take a look around and have some time, we would love to see some of your work as well as here about your photography adventure! Thanks for joining us!

Barbara - Life is what you make of it!

Hello and welcome to shuttertalk guysSmile its never too late or early for everything especially in photography. See you around Smile

PhotoPlay Photography
What we are is God's gift to us. What we become is our gift to God.
~Eleanor Powell

hi i am new to this site .i have a sony a65 and like taking most things. christine

(Oct 29, 2013, 10:11)christinecilia Wrote:  hi i am new to this site .i have a sony a65 and like taking most things. christine
Hi Christine. Looking forward to seeing some of these “things” you photograph.

Welcome, both of you, Banjo and Christine Smile I'm really looking forward seeing some of your photos, especially those that include microscope use.

(Oct 29, 2013, 10:11)christinecilia Wrote:  hi i am new to this site .i have a sony a65 and like taking most things. christine

Hello and welcome to the message boards! We are pleased to meet you and look forward to hearing more from you here!

Barbara - Life is what you make of it!

Angel
(Oct 19, 2013, 08:51)Banjo Wrote:  Hello group! My screen name is Banjo. In real life David Wareham from North Dorset.
I am now retired and have time to pursue my varied interests.

These range from sketching to wild life and natural history photography and use of a microscope.
I have "delved" in photography for years but never really been that serious about it. Now I find it is a way of recording and joining my interests together.

I am looking forward to being a part of the site and am sure that there is so much to learn from joining in.

Regards David Wareham

Angryunfortunately I had somehow managed to double register on joining the site and I hope now have managed at last to sort the problem out. (Time will tell)
I look forward to joining in with the site activities

Regards to all

David

Hi their David & Christine,

I'm also a recent addition to the site, so it looks like we're all 'newbies' together. Smile

Regards.

Phil.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by nia
Apr 3, 2019, 00:00