Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

New thread , Same barn LOL ( next attempt )

Ok so i tried what Toad said . ( kinda ) . My photoshop will not let me open in raw ( i am using PS 6 ) . Or i am doing something wrong .

Any how , i did as much to the RAW photo that i could to get the truck lightend up . Please tell me what you think.

[Image: barn%20from%20raw.jpg]

Thanks , and sorry for the repeat picture ........ Shawn

Canon 20d and a few cheap lenses ..

It is our job as photographers to show people what they saw but didnt realize they saw it ......

This is a lovely shot. You managed the shadows beautifully.

Nikon D3100 with Tokina 28-70mm f3.5, (I like to use a Vivitar .43x aux on the 28-70mm Tokina), Nikkor 10.5 mm fisheye, Quanteray 70-300mm f4.5, ProOptic 500 mm f6.3 mirror lens. http://donschaefferphoto.blogspot.com/

thanks Don ,

..........Shawn

It is our job as photographers to show people what they saw but didnt realize they saw it ......

It looks very effective. Don't you use the DPP before PS.?

Lumix LX5.
Canon 350 D.+ 18-55 Kit lens + Tamron 70-300 macro. + Canon 50mm f1.8 + Manfrotto tripod, in bag.

Thanks NT73 ,

I think it needs something , but i am new to this process and i think i missed something.

........ Shawn

Shawn - DPP is Canon's RAW converter software. It should have come with your camera. It is quite good and very user friendly.

Try it out.

The truck looks a lot better this time.

Canon stuff.

Thanks WS ,

I have that program ( it came with the 20 d ) , I just had to learn it a little bit LOL . I think that i am going to stay with shooting RAW and JPEG . I like that i can do them both and the only draw back ( i think ) for shooting them both is memory . But i think its worth it ...

.......... Shawn

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by leskent
Aug 17, 2015, 10:45
Last Post by photowalker
Dec 27, 2013, 12:35