Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Good evening all, my name is paul I have just recently got back into photography and have my first DSLR it appears to have more power than my laptop but I am doing my best to come to grips with it.

I still have my old EOS 600 35mm camera, I have other interests as well as the photography, model making, Peterborough Panthers speedway, and my Beagle Toby.

I will probably be bothering many of you your expertise but I have big shoulders and thick skin so fire away with any humpy replies or P--s taking.

A warm welcome Paul, pull up a chair. Ed.

To each his own!

Hello and welcome! Nice to have you here in the photography forums!

Feel free to join in when you have some time and looking forward to seeing some of your photos, too.

Barbara - Life is what you make of it!

Welcome Paul. I still have my old 600 too... great camera in its day.
Kind regards
Rolf

In photography, the smallest thing can be a great subject. The little human detail can become a leitmotiv.

—Henri Cartier-Bresson

Send us some speedway snaps, Paul! Regards Jeff

(Dec 11, 2014, 06:12)Freeman Wrote:  Send us some speedway snaps, Paul! Regards Jeff

Yea will do not much speedway on at mo elite league does not start again till next March, and am at the mo trying hard to learn my camera, first digital and all that, the camera probably has more power than my laptop.

OK, no hurry, we will still be here in March!! All the best with your DSLR adventure. Jeff

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Cesna
Jan 22, 2021, 01:34
Last Post by Barbara G.
Feb 15, 2020, 10:14
Last Post by Barbara G.
Feb 13, 2020, 18:54