Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Newbie -UK

Hi all, have been looking at the site for a while now, and have picked up some great tips, so thought it was time I stopped lurking and introduced myself, I love snapping away with camera, but am now ready to start taking better pictures and using my camera to its fullest potential, (well in baby steps,) Tongue

Look forward to meeting you all and learning a lot more and hope I don't wear you out with very basic questions Smile

Thanks for joining us! Feel free to let us know where you are from and what camera you have to work with. Glad to hear you are enjoying the forums!

Barbara - Life is what you make of it!

(Mar 1, 2014, 07:39)crystalsgrotto Wrote:  ...so thought it was time I stopped lurking and introduced myself...

I have to say - this is one really excellent idea! Smile Welcome, crystalsgrotto!

Hello and welcome! Don't worry about wearing us out with questions, we are always glad to help Smile

Thank you all for the very warm welcomes. There's just so many interesting things to read about that I've been kind of engrossed Big Grin But already feel part of a wonderful Forum.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Cesna
Jan 22, 2021, 01:34
Last Post by Barbara G.
Feb 15, 2020, 10:14
Last Post by Barbara G.
Feb 13, 2020, 18:54