Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Norwegian architecture I

[Image: b_270895.jpg]

One of the photos in a series of photos of Norwegian architecture.

Umm! its a bit stark - I would have thought more heavy duty materials to keep the cold out? Dont know much about Norway, do you have pics of your homes/city streets. Would love to see.

Cheers,
Pat
Canon 400D plus assorted lenses

Hey, thanks for posting this interesting image! I think the starkness works well, although IMHO the pic would have been awesome without the person in it, and the bright green barrel to the left. I think they unnecessarily compete for attention in the pic, while the building and the chairs and the great atmosphere alone are sufficient to create a very strong image.

Jules

Oh, I don't know....with all of those chairs lined up I think it's nice to see one being used.
I like it.

Mice to see you back. These photos of your country are very interesting - great to see other architectures and lifestyles. Thanks for posting.

Beautiful picture and lovely mood in this one. The green color of the building is fantastic.

I have seen pictures of your country with beautiful bright colors in the buildings and houses. I just love it Smile I hope one day I can visit Norway, It's a place I would really like to visit and photograph..

A work of art which did not begin in emotion is not art.
Paul Cezanne

Can't wait to see more... I love peering into other cultures... keep shooting... God Bless...
In Christ,
BradSmile

For we have not followed cunningly devised fables, when we made known unto you the power and coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, but were eyewitnesses of his majesty. 1Peter 1:16

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by EspenM
Nov 24, 2006, 07:56