Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Off to Bright, Happy Easter!

Hi all,

We've got a long weekend here (Easter Friday and Monday off), and I'm going to Bright with my family. It's a little town at the foot of some ski slopes, and though there's probably no snow yet, it's a nice time to be there because of Autumn.

I'm looking forward to a long overdue break, relaxing, and more importantly, to taking some photos!! Big Grin

I'll be back on monday and I hope everyone has a safe and wonderful Easter...

Anyone got any plans?

Jules

Have a good one Jules. For me I have to go to a job where a tower crane is being dismantled and might not make the Queen concert. Bummer!Sad

Sit, stay, ok, hold it! Awww, no drooling! :O
My flickr images

Oh! Colin... that is a pity... Sad
Hope you can do it... you were so excited with the idea of the concert!!....

We will be at home Sad the weather is disgusting... and it will be like this, this long weekend... Sad
Probably, our neighbours will have an Easter fire on Saturday, but only if the wood is not so wet... Rolleyes
We hope they can make it, because we are ready to take pictures... Smile

A work of art which did not begin in emotion is not art.
Paul Cezanne

Have a safe and happy Easter everyone.

My mother emailed me this...

[Image: EasterCard.jpg]

Canon 50D.
Redbubble

Big Grin that is so sweet...

A work of art which did not begin in emotion is not art.
Paul Cezanne

Queen... last I heard Freddy Mercury was dead! I did see somewhere a concert touring with the guy from Bad Company but is that really Queen?

Have a good trip, and have a happy easter.

Happy Easter, Jules and everyone!

I don't think Good Friday is even a holiday here, and these days my "money maker" is working just about every day of the week anyway... So we have no plans.
But the weather has been great here! today it was hot enogh here today for any chocolate bunny to melt on the spot Smile

Enjoy your holidays and take lots of pictures everyone,

uli

I'm back!! Gosh it was a great trip. Hope everyone had a wonderful easter...

I think I filled my 1 gig card almost 3 times over, and it was good that I brought my laptop with me. Now I'll have to sort through all the photos though.. Big Grin

It was a really scenic trip - the town of bright is famous for its multicoloured trees, especially during autumn - there were lots of really rich reds and yellows, and roads lined on either side with them. We drove up to some of the mountains and ski fields as well, and got some breathtaking views as well...

Anyway, I'll post some pics soooon.... Big Grin

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Barbara G.
Apr 11, 2020, 06:52