Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

I am so slow or they are so fast....

I was at my desk, but I heard crows and then I went to the window, ah, mother and baby were walking in my little garden Smile The baby crow was looking everything, is it something to eat? Then I went to change my lens and I tried to be fast but but but yes, they have gone!!!!! I get angry with myself, that I am not fast enough... I think should be ready camera... but I was using its original lens for the some closer photographs then they came....

When I miss a view, an event, an object like these crows, I feel so sad... I know never comes again same thing!

Just I wanted to share...
Thanks and Love,
nia

“There are no rules for good photographs, there are only good photographs.”

Ansel Adams

So many shots I have missed in my life that I can no longer worry about it...

I'm with Robert on this one. While it's hard to let go at first, now when I don't have 'the right lens' I just relax and enjoy the moment without the pressure to capture it.

matthewpiers.com • @matthewpiers | robertsonphoto.blogspot.com | @thewsreviews • thewsreviews.com

At the beginning it happened the same thing to me, and I can understand your frustration and sadness, but with the time I arrived at the same idea Matthew gives. I learned that there are pictures only for you, for your enjoyment... Smile

On the other hand....

To think that it will never happen again, is not positive thinking. We, photographers, are creative people, positive people... If you really want to take that picture, set your camera with the right lens, place some bird food where you saw them and wait, be patient and you will see that they come again. Then you will be prepared to take your picture.... Smile

A work of art which did not begin in emotion is not art.
Paul Cezanne

Thank you dear Matthew, and dear Irma Smile

Yes, I should listen to you for the next time. I have two lens, one is the original of my camera (Canon, 500D 18-55mm) and the other one is Sigma 300-70mm). Actually I need another lens too. Yesterday I was taking some food photographs and so, there wasn't enough time to change the lens. But I missed the baby crow...

In times, I hope and wish to be same with you on about this matter Smile

Thank you for you all once again,
Have a nice day,
with my love,
nia

“There are no rules for good photographs, there are only good photographs.”

Ansel Adams

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Zig
Jan 16, 2012, 11:42