Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

On the topic of New Year's Resolutions...

Hey all, I was wondering if anyone is in the habit of coming up with New Year's resolutions? As you might or might not have heard, I received a membership to a gym for Christmas, so one of my resolutions for 2007 is to lose some weight and get fit! Big Grin

It's just over a week into the new year and I've been 5 times already... let's hope I can keep it up! Big Grin

How about everyone else?

I have made a resolution to try and remember to take my medication!!

It's harder than it sounds.

Also to do more photography projects using FILM (Take a breath! It's still in use)

So the Nikon and a bag full of B&W film will be making several outings this year.

Nikon F55, Pentax K100D, Panasonic Lumix FZ20, Olympus OM1.
Darkroom Dweller.

I have made one reselution that i have stuck too about 6 years ago , and that was never to make another one . And you know what i hate that i made it now LOL . Should have stuck to the other ones that i made the world woud be a better place LOL .

..... Shawn

Canon 20d and a few cheap lenses ..

It is our job as photographers to show people what they saw but didnt realize they saw it ......

Make two every year, and then you are not breaking the other one.

Lumix LX5.
Canon 350 D.+ 18-55 Kit lens + Tamron 70-300 macro. + Canon 50mm f1.8 + Manfrotto tripod, in bag.

So how did you go with your resolutions? Big Grin

Last year's resolution was called "Wait For My Baby" meaning don't walk so fast that I leave my girlfriend behind.
It's still a struggle sometimes because I'm the type of person that really wants to see what is happening around the next corner.

I can walk right into trouble this way but am fast enough to walk right out of it again before anyone notices me. Big Grin

Oh just the usuals...lose weight, get in shape, cut down my drinking a bit.

Probably won't do any of them..

Toad Wrote:Oh just the usuals...lose weight, get in shape, cut down my drinking a bit.
Haha, you still have 2 days to make good on this year's resolutions.

shuttertalk Wrote:
Toad Wrote:Oh just the usuals...lose weight, get in shape, cut down my drinking a bit.
Haha, you still have 2 days to make good on this year's resolutions.
Well, I haven't had a drink today yet and its after noon...

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post