Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

One for Irma

This one is called Narla. Don't ask what it means as it's owner is my 14 year old niece.
[Image: narla.jpg]

And this is my niece 2 days after her 14th.
Re-post..
Spent a bit more time on the eyes, ( I do the red-eye manually) and resized properly I think. You can see where the light on her hair is coming from. No you can't, It is a reflection from the brass fire surround . This is the first time I have used the flash with AV. (It is a preference that you can turn on or off.)
[Image: 86i591i.jpg]

Lumix LX5.
Canon 350 D.+ 18-55 Kit lens + Tamron 70-300 macro. + Canon 50mm f1.8 + Manfrotto tripod, in bag.

Thank you NT!
This is a beautiful kitty ... Smile
She seems to be enjoying a lot!! Smile

Your niece looks great, gorgeous blue eyes!! She is the same age as my nephew Iker... Wink

A work of art which did not begin in emotion is not art.
Paul Cezanne

Thanks, they grow up very quick from babies. Smile

Lumix LX5.
Canon 350 D.+ 18-55 Kit lens + Tamron 70-300 macro. + Canon 50mm f1.8 + Manfrotto tripod, in bag.

What sharp and brilliant photos. Wonderful lighting and color.

Nikon D3100 with Tokina 28-70mm f3.5, (I like to use a Vivitar .43x aux on the 28-70mm Tokina), Nikkor 10.5 mm fisheye, Quanteray 70-300mm f4.5, ProOptic 500 mm f6.3 mirror lens. http://donschaefferphoto.blogspot.com/

Don Schaeffer Wrote:What sharp and brilliant photos. Wonderful lighting and color.
Thanks Don.
With the cat, I was trying to get the look they have when they are being stroked under the chin, you know, sort of 'bliss/heaven/don't stop.' I think I succeeded. Smile

Lumix LX5.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Irma
Oct 16, 2006, 04:10