Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

One for the Pawderator

Remember him?
Whilst watching a TV prog this came up , I thought it quite amusing, and may interest Irma as she likes puddy tats.
http://kittywigs.com/wigindex.html
Don't go much on the shots though.:/

Lumix LX5.
Canon 350 D.+ 18-55 Kit lens + Tamron 70-300 macro. + Canon 50mm f1.8 + Manfrotto tripod, in bag.

I was thinking about the Pawderator (Colin) the other day, and how we had not sen him for a long time. I gave him a phone call - he has been busy and is in a slump photo-wise (as many of us have been before). He is well, and sends his regards, but has not been focused on photography or online for awhile.

Good on you for checking up on him, Rob... Big Grin

Thanks for the update, I've been missing him. I'm glad to hear he's well, and hopefully we'll see him again.

That link, on the other hand, is just plain wrong...

matthewpiers.com • @matthewpiers | robertsonphoto.blogspot.com | @thewsreviews • thewsreviews.com

I am guessing you mean putting furry things on animals as fashion accessories.
If so I am in agreement with you. I don't like to see pets in woolly jackets etc.
This came up on the Graham Norton show, Not something I watch on a regular basis but just happened to see it. I don't know if it is a legitimate site or a wind up one.
But is it really any worse than Barry Humphries.Rolleyes

Lumix LX5.
Canon 350 D.+ 18-55 Kit lens + Tamron 70-300 macro. + Canon 50mm f1.8 + Manfrotto tripod, in bag.

Yes, it's the furry accessories that are bothering me. Don't get me wrong, I've been known to put antlers on my whippets at christmas time, and they always needed jackets in the winter, so I don't have an absolute objection. But fashion wigs? On cats? Cats at least have a sense of dignity that dogs lack. It seems so much worse to do it to them.

(But the site was a good laugh.)

matthewpiers.com • @matthewpiers | robertsonphoto.blogspot.com | @thewsreviews • thewsreviews.com