Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

One form Friday's Wedding

Hi Everyone,

A long time since I posted a picture - but wedding season has begun again and here is one from Friday. Photographed at Mulberry on Swan - very nice venue which refers me to brides.

Thanks for looking.

[Image: _MG_2508.jpg]

Canon stuff.

Spectacular, great image.

How'd you get the bride to drag here dress through that grass? Big Grin

The lighting is beautiful, gorgeous colours. I imagine they're going to love that one!

I'm fascinated by that water tower tank - which resembles top hat that a bridegroom might wear at a formal wedding. Big Grin

Pol

I'm fascinated by that water tower tank - which resembles top hat that a bridegroom might wear at a formal wedding

Thats very true, isnt it. How odd/clever!

Beautiful! Fantastic if the tower and tank some sort of significance to their lives too (e.g. if they were farmers or something). Wonderful lighting...

This is so beautiful and so creative and so artistic one. I'm fascinated too, they are a lucky couple, has a great wedding photograph,

thank you,

with my love,
nia

“There are no rules for good photographs, there are only good photographs.”

Ansel Adams

Thanks Everyone - she was very happy to walk in the grass. I just had to ask her nicely Smile The water tower and windmill are part of the property where I shoot a lot of weddings. There is also an old cart and the beautiful Swan river near by.

Canon stuff.

Lovely!!!!!!!!!!!

Beautiful story you tell in this picture Chris....

Lovely seeing your art again.. Smile

A work of art which did not begin in emotion is not art.
Paul Cezanne

Thanks Adam and thanks Irma - that means a lot coming from you.

Canon stuff.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by shumicse
Jul 15, 2016, 03:25
Last Post by Tony Britton
Jun 14, 2016, 06:10