Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

One more from the coastline of Norway

A 15 seconds exposure of stones in the water, at Hellestøstranden, just outside Stavanger, Norway.

[Image: 188191847_754b939cdd_o.jpg]

That's magnificent. You've isolated the standing waves and averaged out the rest so that it looks like a solid material. Amazing.

Wonderful, I love this type of photography. I've experimented with it a little myself.

G'day Espen, great shot mate!! What filter ('s) did you use.......if you don't mind Big Grin

*gasp* I go away for a few weeks, come back, and this is the first shot I look at! :o

This shot is simply breathtaking Espen. Cool Cool There's nothing I can say about it that isn't stating the obvious. The composition, light, exposure, everything, is just spot on. Superb.

Thanks for sharing.

Adrian Broughton
My Website: www.BroughtonPhoto.com.au
My Blog: blog.BroughtonPhoto.com.au
You can also visit me on Facebook!
"Everything should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler." - Einstein.

Thanks!
I've use a ND 400-filter, witch gives me aprox. 9 stops longer shutter speed. Also I used f:22. The focal length is 24mm on the 5D, witch would be eqv. to 15mm on a 1.6 crop camera.

WOW! That is an AMAZING shot!!
I want to make it my wallpaper!!

Canon 350D with Speedlight 580EX flash
EFS 18-55 f/3.5-5.6 II, EF 90-300mm f/4.5-5.6 USM, EF 50mm f/1.8

http://www.inspired-images.com.au

I agree this is a great shot. Magical.

Nikon D3100 with Tokina 28-70mm f3.5, (I like to use a Vivitar .43x aux on the 28-70mm Tokina), Nikkor 10.5 mm fisheye, Quanteray 70-300mm f4.5, ProOptic 500 mm f6.3 mirror lens. http://donschaefferphoto.blogspot.com/

I agree with all other comments, this is just wonderful.

I want to add that for me these very tiny specks of clouds, just above the horizon, give a spectacular depth to the image.

Excellent job! Smile

Gallery/ Flickr Photo Stream

Reality is for wimps who can't face photoshop.

i thought that i commented on this photo. The first time i saw it my reaction was like the rest here WOW . and now that i have seen it a few times it makes me say WOW everytime . Very nice job !!

..... Shawn

Canon 20d and a few cheap lenses ..

It is our job as photographers to show people what they saw but didnt realize they saw it ......

Gee... simply amazing shot... the colour and lighting is superb. Great subject interest in the shot as well... Wow!! Big Grin

Stunning image Espen. Colour and all are supurb.Smile

Sit, stay, ok, hold it! Awww, no drooling! :O
My flickr images

Agree with the comments wonderful image Smile Love the colors ...

A work of art which did not begin in emotion is not art.
Paul Cezanne

Stunning Epsen.

Canon stuff.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by guerito
Jul 12, 2005, 05:10