Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Our Village

It was pretty chilly out there taking pictures... Smile

[Image: OurVillage.jpg]

Gallery/ Flickr Photo Stream

Reality is for wimps who can't face photoshop.

Pretty

Nikon D3100 with Tokina 28-70mm f3.5, (I like to use a Vivitar .43x aux on the 28-70mm Tokina), Nikkor 10.5 mm fisheye, Quanteray 70-300mm f4.5, ProOptic 500 mm f6.3 mirror lens. http://donschaefferphoto.blogspot.com/

oh my, that's gorgeous!!! I swear I can see the tree moving in the breeze!!

<><
Camera: Panasonic Lumix FZ10
Image Management/Editing:ArcSoft PhotoBase4
Advanced Image Editing: Adobe PhotoShop 7

Don stole the words that first came to my mind. Very very nice G. BTW, I really like the new avatar. Smile

Sit, stay, ok, hold it! Awww, no drooling! :O
My flickr images

Yes, very pretty!

Great photo G!

One suggestion - given the title, I would have loved to see the village with a bit more clarity (or maybe less muted colours). Can it be done?

Thanks to all of you!

shuttertalk Wrote:One suggestion - given the title, I would have loved to see the village with a bit more clarity (or maybe less muted colours). Can it be done?

Sorry ST, it was foggy this afternoon, I'm afraid there isn't much I can do. Maybe the title is misleading, but I have taken so many pictures of trees, I don't really know how to title them any more. So if there is something else in the picture, it has to serve for a title, blurred or not. Big Grin

BTW I think our village is best viewed with a little fog or blur. If you see all the details, you won't like it anymore. It's rural and not touristic, people really don't care much for the looks of things. For example, every farmer has a sort of hay store on the field, covered in white plastic and held down by lots of old tires. Looks very ugly on every picture. Better take it blurred! Smile

hi

just looking at this pix i thought it might need a bit of colour boosting...and I came out with this.....

[Image: 54_OurVillage.jpg]

Regards

Christian

This looks quite impressive, Christian! Smile

uuhmmm i was looking at that avatar that has the tree with the red filter... which by the way have seen it somewjere else...anyway here is ur tree

[Image: OurVillage%20copy.jpg]

regards

Christian

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post