Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Out For A Drive

After dropping my kids off at school yesterday I took a few shots. I added layers and textures to these and was going for a Halloween feel.

ADDED for Korry Smile

Autumn in it's full glory...maybe they are just a bit too red for my taste, but I like them. The second one is the photo I really wouldn't mind having hanged in my living room so I can look at it forever Smile

(Oct 17, 2012, 15:49)Korry Wrote:  Autumn in it's full glory...maybe they are just a bit too red for my taste, but I like them. The second one is the photo I really wouldn't mind having hanged in my living room so I can look at it forever Smile

I added one more that was less orange. Smile

(Oct 17, 2012, 16:37)BrandyMaeD Wrote:  I added one more that was less orange. Smile

Thank you Smile I love it!

I like the color variation. The muted colors keep this original. I love the photo with the birds. What a great grab.

Nikon D3100 with Tokina 28-70mm f3.5, (I like to use a Vivitar .43x aux on the 28-70mm Tokina), Nikkor 10.5 mm fisheye, Quanteray 70-300mm f4.5, ProOptic 500 mm f6.3 mirror lens. http://donschaefferphoto.blogspot.com/

Woah, is this where you leave? I'm jealous! I personally like the third one best, I think it has the best atmosphere.

(Oct 24, 2012, 08:48)kNox Wrote:  Woah, is this where you leave? I'm jealous! I personally like the third one best, I think it has the best atmosphere.

Yep I live out in the middle of nowhere.... It's all barns, cows, trees, and country... That road is one of the few paved ones out here. Smile

Oh God, I typed "leave" instead of "live", I've just seen it Big Grin Either way, that place is beautiful, it's always nice to get out of the busy city life.

Great job on the last pic! Really nice composition and colors.

Nice; love the composite.

The first and last are my favourite, the first because of the color palette, I'm a sucker for saturated colors, and the last one for the composition and the "halloweenie" feel, if I may say so. Good work!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post